Basic and Advanced Hypnosis Training
Who Should Take This Hypnosis Training?
This exciting hypnosis training program is for people interested in becoming a Certified Hypnotherapist. This includes those involved in all the different types of healing modalities as well as hypnotists or hypnotherapists who are ready to expand their skills and learn even more about hypnosis. It is also for those who wish to take the training solely for their own personal development.
If you are still wondering who should take this training, please continue reading.
This Hypnotherapy Training Program is Designed For…
- Health professionals, such as social workers, counselors, therapists, dentists, doctors, nurses, and even teachers who would like to enhance their skills and add hypnosis to their skill set.
- People who want to work with people in their own private professional practice.
- Everyone who is involved with alternative healing modalities and would like to make a contribution by helping others.
- Hypnotists and Hypnotherapists who would like to enhance and deepen their knowledge and skills in the field.
- Those who have an interest in hypnosis and hypnotherapy or are interested in learning hypnosis, hypnotherapy and self-hypnosis for self- improvement and personal growth.
Mark V Johnson is a Certified Master Trainer in Hypnotherapy with the International Association of Counselors and Therapists, as well as a Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist with the American Council of Hypnotist Examiners, and a Certified Hypnotherapist with the International Association of Counselors and Therapists and the National Guild of Hypnotists.
Now that you know Who Should Take This Hypnosis Training, you may want to find out more about this training.
This Hypnotherapy Training is presented by Good Vibes Hypnosis Training Center which is not licensed by the Texas Workforce Commission (TWC). Good Vibes Hypnosis Training Center has received an exemption from TWC, E-4434, and is allowed to teach this class in specific locations in the state of Texas.