Basic and Advanced Hypnotherapy Training
Dallas Hypnotherapy Training for Certification
Mark V Johnson is a Second Generation Hypnotherapist who offers a comprehensive hypnotherapy training program in Dallas, Texas. This Hypnosis Training Dallas class is a presented in a small, friendly group setting in order to be sure each participant receives individualized attention. You will receive personal attention as well as ongoing mentoring and support by the instructor, the staff and the International Association of Counselors and Therapists (IACT).
All classes are experiential, educational and enlightening. You will become a Certified Hypnotherapist in our core training after 10 days of intensive class instruction and completion of your independent study. The training includes dynamic instruction, live demonstrations, hands-on practice and supervision as well as individualized mentoring.
Your Hypnosis Training Dallas instructor, Mark V Johnson is a Certified Master Hypnotherapy Trainer with the International Association of Counselors and Therapists, as well as a Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist with the American Council of Hypnotist Examiners, and a Certified Hypnotherapist with the International Association of Counselors and Therapists and the National Guild of Hypnotists.
After You Successfully Complete of this Training, you will Qualify for Certification with the International Association of Counselors and Therapists, IACT.
Should You take this Hypnosis Training Dallas Class?
This Hypnosis Training Dallas class is for anyone interested in becoming a Certified Hypnotherapist, including those involved in all types of healing modalities as well as hypnotists or hypnotherapists who would like to expand their skill set. It is also for those who wish to take the training solely for their own personal development.
This Hypnosis Training Dallas program is presented by Good Vibes Hypnosis Training Center which is not licensed by the Texas Workforce Commission (TWC). Good Vibes Hypnosis Training Center has received an exemption from TWC, E-4434, and is allowed to teach this This Hypnosis Training Dallas program in specific locations in the state of Texas.
This Hypnosis Training Dallas Course is Designed For:
- All health professionals, including therapists, counselors, social workers, doctors, dentists, nurses, and teachers who want to enhance their skills and add hypnosis to their practices.
- Those who would like to work with people in a private professional practice of their own.
- All those interested in alternative healing modalities and would like to make a contribution by helping others.
- All those who are currently hypnotists or hypnotherapists and would like to enhance and deepen their knowledge and skills in the field.
- Anyone and everyone who has an interest in learning hypnosis, hypnotherapy and self-hypnosis for self- improvement and personal growth.
Taking Hypnosis Training To New Heights!
Training manual and your first year of certification with IACT are included.
This Hypnotherapy Training includes 10 days of instruction divided into two 5 day levels and the sessions will be held Wednesday through Sunday from 9 am to 7 pm.
Contact Mark for more information!