Basic and Advanced Hypnotherapy Training
Mark V Johnson is a Second Generation Hypnotherapist who offers a comprehensive hypnotherapy training program in Dallas, Texas. This is presented in a small, friendly group setting in order to be sure each participant receives individualized attention. You will receive personal attention as well as ongoing mentoring and support by the instructor, the staff and the International Association of Counselors and Therapists (IACT).
The Dallas Hypnotherapy Training classes are experiential, educational and enlightening. You will become a Certified Hypnotherapist in our core training after the intensive class instruction and completion of the required independent study. The training includes dynamic instruction, live demonstrations, video case studies, hands-on practice and supervision as well as individualized mentoring.
Your instructor, Mark V Johnson is a Certified Master Hypnotherapy Trainerwith the International Association of Counselors and Therapists, as well as a Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist with the American Council of Hypnotist Examiners, and a Certified Hypnotherapist with the National Guild of Hypnotists.
Upon Successful Completion of this Dallas Hypnotherapy Training, you will Qualify for Certification with IACT the International Association of Counselors and Therapists.
Who Should Take This Training?
This program is for anyone interested in becoming a Certified Hypnotherapist, including those involved in all types of healing modalities as well as hypnotists or hypnotherapists who would like to expand their skill set. It is also for those who wish to take the training solely for their own personal development.
This Hypnotherapy Training is presented by Good Vibes Hypnosis Training Center which is not licensed by the Texas Workforce Commission (TWC). Good Vibes Hypnosis Training Center has received an exemption from TWC, E-4434, and is allowed to teach this class in specific locations in the state of Texas.
This Dallas Hypnotherapy Training is Designed For…
- All health professionals, including therapists, counselors, social workers, doctors, dentists, nurses, and teachers who want to enhance their skills and add hypnosis to their practices.
- Those who would like to work with people in a private professional practice of their own.
- All those interested in alternative healing modalities and would like to make a contribution by helping others.
- All those who are currently hypnotists or hypnotherapists and would like to enhance and deepen their knowledge and skills in the field.
- Anyone and everyone who has an interest in learning hypnosis, hypnotherapy and self-hypnosis for self- improvement and personal growth.
Taking Hypnosis Training To New Heights!
- Professional Instruction
- Live Demonstrations
- Video Case Histories
- History of Hypnosis
- Supervised Practice
- Hands on Experience
- All Detailed Manuals
- Hypnosis Scripts
- Intake, Release and Progress Forms
- How-to’s of Practice Building
- Instructional Clinical Supervision
- Certification with Certificate Suitable for Framing
- One Year Membership in I.A.C.T.
The Dallas Hypnotherapy Training Course Includes…
Hands-on practice of pre-induction suggestibility testing, hypnotic inductions, trance management, deepening techniques, posthypnotic re-induction, and trance termination. Supervised programming practice, coaching in speech patterns, physical movements and personal mannerisms. Hands-on practice of specific hypnotherapeutic techniques for Stress Management, Smoking Cessation, Weight Loss, General Self-Improvement and much more!
Dallas Hypnotherapy Training Days of intensive class instruction
(Additional independent study is required for Certification)
- A special hypnosis workbook for easy reference
- Specialized induction and programming scripts to use with your clients
- Actual hands-on practice of hypnotic inductions and therapeutic work
- A Certificate of Completion suitable for framing
- Certification by the International Association of Counselors and Therapists.
“The greatest success in providing lasting change occurred with Hypnosis (93% recovery), followed by behavior therapy (72% recovery), and then psychotherapy (38% recovery).”